Study Engineering Studies N1 - N3
The National N Certificates: Engineering Studies N1 - N3 is for learners who want to complete a specialised qualification in a specific trade.
The Engineering programme is a skills, quality and knowledge based programme.
This occupation based qualification reflects the workplace based needs of the electrical and mechanical engineering field. Artisans are in high demand globally which makes Centurion Academy’s Engineering Studies programme an ideal choice.
Intakes: January, May and September
Admission Requirements For Engineering Studies N1 - N3
- A Grade 9 Certificate with a pass in Mathematics and Natural Science;
- An introductory programme as determined by a technical college;
- An equivalent qualification.
Recognition of Prior (RPL):
Recognition of Prior Learning can be used to grant:
- 1. Access to learners who do not meet the minimum entry requirements
- 2. Credits towards the part-qualification
Contact the campus for detailed admission requirements
Curriculum Includes The Following Subjects
- Mathematics N1 - N3
- Engineering Science N1 - N3
- Armature Winding (Centurion, Klerksdorp)
- Electrical (Centurion, Klerksdorp, Witbank)
- Fitter & Turner (Klerksdorp, Witbank)
- Instrumentation (Centurion, Witbank)
- Motor & Diesel Mechanic (Centurion, Klerksdorp, Witbank)
On successful completion of the programme, the learner will receive a Statement of Results and Certificate from the UMALUSI as stated on the Examination Instruction 2 of 2011