• An appropriate National Certificate: N3 Engineering Studies;
• Senior Certificate, with at least three instructional offerings which are applicable to the instructional offerings chosen by the candidate for the programme; or an equivalent qualification.
• Recognition of Prior (RPL):
Recognition of Prior Learning can be used to grant:
1. Access to learners who do not meet the minimum entry requirements
2. Credits towards the part-qualification
The Department of Higher Education will issue you with a National Certificate once you have passed each level eg. N4, N5, N6. After completing your work experience you can apply for your National
Diploma from the DHET at the campus where you have completed your N6 qualification