More About ICB Certificate in Bookkeeping L1 Foundation Level
Monthly bookkeeping to trial balance (manual and computerised); disclose profit and financial position; reconcile suppliers, inventory and bank statements, calculate PAYE/UIF/SDL; payroll tax and other deductions; EMP201,EMP501, IRP5, IRP6 and IT3 documents and VAT returns.
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
- Grade 10 or equivelant
- No prior accounting knowledge needed
- You must be at least 16 years old
- Junior Bookkeeper
- Accounts Clerk
- Reconciliation Clerk
- Payroll Clerk
- Accounts Payable/ Receivable Clerk.