More About National Diploma: Financial Accountant NQF LEVEL 6
Want to be able to offer indispensable bookkeeping and accounting skills, or become an accountant someday? This is the course for you. It will equip you with knowledge and practical skills in bookkeeping, financial accounting, income tax, management accounting and research.
ICB graduates are recognised by The International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB), The International Association of Accounting Professionals (IAAP), The Southern African Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA), The South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT), The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Secretaries Southern Africa (CSSA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Payroll and Monthly SARS Retuns
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Income Tax Returns
- Business Law and Accounting Control.
- Corporate Strategy
- Management Accounting Control Systems
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Research Theory and Practice (by short dissertation, topic: Financial Accounting)
- Grade 10 (Std 8) or equivalent.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- No prior accounting knowledge needed.
- Basic computer skills
- Financial Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Tax Consultant
- Assistant Manager