More About Diploma: Public Sector Accounting
Centurion Academy is an approved tuition provider Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
This is an ideal study programme if you would like to work as a qualified accounting technician in the public sector. You can make a positive contribution to the country by improving public finance management. The programme also shows you how to contribute to the optimal use of state resources. It demonstrates a shift from cash to accrual accounting.
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Public Accounting Administration
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Technical Public Accounting
- Business Law and Accounting Control
- Grade 11 (Std 9) or equivalent.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- No prior accounting knowledge needed.
- Basic computer skills
- OR National Certificate Public Sector Accounting
- Technical Public Accountant
- Accounting Technician in the public sector